The Moose Hut
The Moose Hut is a rustic cabin that cozily sleeps 6 and is heated by a user-maintained wood stove.
The hut is easily accessed via a one-hour ski from the parking lot. Bookings are reserved for Members only however non-members are welcome to join.
All overnight hut attendees who are not members are reminded to purchase TWO tickets to cover both days of skiing on the trails.
Contact to Book - Members Only
Moose Hut Info and Rules
To keep the cabin in the best shape for your use and the guests after you
leave, please follow the following rules:
1. Keep the Moose Hut clean and pack out all garbage. Sweep floors
and remove snow as needed. Close doors and windows in order to
keep out rodents, birds and bugs.
2. Use the wood stove as needed, but conserve firewood. Leave
kindling and firewood inside for the next user.
3. It is recommended to bring one or more additional battery-powered
lanterns or headlamps to supplement the light from the battery-powered Coleman lantern that lives at the hut.
4. There is a battery lantern attached to the wall in the outhouse.
Pushing it activates the light for a few minutes.
5. Only club members can book the Moose Hut for overnight stays.
Please limit your number of nights of stay to allow others to use the
6. Non-members may use the cabin only if accompanied by a member.
7. Non-members must pay for applicable Daily Trail Use Fees (2 days),
paid at the lodge before you ski-out to the Moose Hut.
8. Day users have equal priority with overnight users for daytime use
9. Day use is by any skier, please share and/or move along to let others
use the facility. Your assistance is requested in monitoring and
sharing the facility.
Enjoy your stay, and don’t forget to sign the guest book!
The Moose Hut Provides:
Woodstove and firewood
2 burner Coleman propane stove – bring your own propane
Coleman LED lantern (8 D cell batteries – may be required)
Pots / pans / utensils
Tea towel/washing cloth
First Aid Kit
Sleeping mats (bring your own sleeping bags)